Friday, May 4, 2007

Explosive Passionate Seed

Her presence always brings an intensity
coupled with a powerful urge and need.
The woman stirs the deepest parts of me
building like an explosive passionate seed.

I have little control over it
has a mind of its very own
Each encounter is more intense
the best since I've been grown.

Her body calls out to me
her kisses raise me to the roof.
It feels positively overwhelming
as if a romantic movie spoof.

I drool in her presence
fingers crave her every touch.
Explosive desires ignite
when held within her clutch.

I wallow in her embrace
never failing to touch my soul.
Those mighty passionate kisses
hilight the outlines so bold.

Strips me of any doubts
lingering from a wayward thought.
Passions shoot like stars up high
with all the love she's brought.

Some call it a wrong complex
my heart feeds upon her score
As the days tick on into infinity
I keep on begging for more.

She is intensity personified
kissing me to a risen mound.
Always seem to be floating
rarely touching ground.

I love me some of that woman
with each meet a passion's spill
tho ever within a questioned state
no doubt I always will.

Del Cano 2007 April

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent, bro... and yes, i finally got in :)

Anonymous said...

Right on. Glad you could make it.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this.