Sunday, August 20, 2006

It Must Be How You Are

I have loved before
and offered up my star
but not like I do you
it must be how you are.
 
I crave me some you
lust to the highest power.
A longing increasing
every minute, every hour.
 
Your presence is a gift
or more like it is a prize.
You so entangle my senses
with just the blink of your eyes.
 
I sleep with you in mind
body remains aware.
It lies in a pointed state
as if you were there.
 
Can feel you caress me
hold me close up and tight
and with the way you love me
I crave you both day and night.
 
Can't take the simplest action
without having you in mind.
As my thoughts wallow on you
more like a sip of fine wine.
 
Want to always touch you
hands to fondle, fingers caress.
Starting any place I can reach
then head for the rest.
 
You feed my normal heat
drive my body to insane.
Its a wonder I don't pass out
when you simply call my name.
 
Baby, I loathe when we are apart
soul begs for you with a mighty yearn.
The slightest of a thought
keeps me in a sultry burn.
 
I want you and need you
like I never wanted before.
And I must let you know this
there's love for you in store.
 
I have loved before
and offered up my star
but not like I do you
it must be how you are.
 
Del Cano 2006 August
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky woman she is.  Love the way you say "I crave me some you".
Sensual thoughts that makes for a hot feeling.
                                                                  Myke

Anonymous said...

I like this one.  Very sensual.  Thank you for sharing.  ~Rhonda~