Monday, July 10, 2006

She Is My Ocean Breeze

Just like an ocean breeze
she breathes life into me.
Like the view from a mountain top
she strikes enchantingly.

Always such a pleasant aura
she is like incense to my soul
A steady dose of lust and
passion which never gets old.

She makes my senses dance
always such a pure delight.
Thrills me throughout the day
and will wake me in the night.

I shudder from the smallest touch
get chills when she caresses me
She is like my ocean breeze
and I love her reverently.

Del Cano 2006 July
 
 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Spencer,

This is another beautiful piece of writing. I would love to have someone feel this way about me. I just love your poems they are so touching and romantic. This poem is amazing......I love this poem. Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I always read and enjoy, even if I don't comment......mmmmm........

http://journals.aol.com/ladeeoftheworld/PossumsPrepareforBattle

Anonymous said...

Whoah!
(I envision this wild woman peeling down the mountainside on her horse and then
she jumps off and runs over to Spencer and wink0
natalie

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful poem .  I wouldnt know how to act if someone felt this way about me.  I like lurkynat's comment. I can see this mountain women on her steed running all out to get to you.  Your words are magic.
                                                                          MoodyMyke

Anonymous said...

ok the second time around it makes me think of the sea!
:)nat

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Poet ~ "Just like an ocean breeze, she breathes life into me..."  You made me sigh with this poem...
Love,
Lane

Anonymous said...

Hi Spencer,

How about a poem about two people being caught in the rain. I think that would make a great poem. I also like this one. I hope that you keep writing. Take care.