Saturday, July 8, 2006

Loving You Is Real

I just want a touch
need as much as a feel
like the air I breathe
needing you is real.
 
The idea is striking
reasons, pure pleasure
you wallow in my mind
at work and at leisure.
 
I so easily can envision
the two of us as a pair
sailing off to Poetic Bliss
nary another soul there.
 
Riding from star to star
laying blissfully on a cloud
Sharing touches of passion
senses pulsing loud.
 
What a luminant sight
sun reflecting off our sweat
Bodies christened in lust
volcanoes not erupting yet.
 
Each little vibration
races thru all the sky
as I soak in your passions
kiss the twinkle in your eye.
 
Nothing but a fever
you always leave me in
loving you is pure heaven
delicious like its sin.
 
Exhaling this pleasant sigh
stuffing you deep in my soul
massaging all my neurons
gleaming as if  were gold.
 
I just want a touch
need as little as a feel
like the air I breathe
loving you is so real.
 
Del Cano 2006 July
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words, though from emotions so real, your words are completely surreal, like reading a slice of paradise, your words never cease to entice.

Keep on Keepin' on.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful.  The words........how do you think up such magic words?
You leave me in awe.   Stuffing you deep in my soul.  What a lucky lady she is.
Dont ever stop writing these beautiful poems
                                                                  MoodyMyke  

Anonymous said...

dear Spencer..hummmmm...
Ode to the Blues?
wink wink
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

::::::::::sigh::::::::::;;

your love is blessed.