Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sinking Deeper

Sinking deeper in your mystery
noting every touch as I slide.
This entanglement with you
truly is a magic carpet ride.
 

Am spent daily thru emotions
every ounce of energy drained.
The aura of you is my cloak
drenching me like Spring rain.
 

Take not this as a complaint
searching the rubble of words
to say how I feel leaves me just
humming like mockingbirds.
 

My need to go to work
is often overshadowed by you.
As  each recall flashes in mind
I'm planning new things to do.
 

You seem to always hover
right above my ponding heart
creating brand new feelings
bursting old laisons apart.
 

Nothing, more filling to me
than your presence's allure. 
Tho ridden lots of life's journey
your majesticness stays pure.
 

Had not the least of a thought
I'd be so deeply, totally engrossed.
I seem so drenched in all of you
my cravings for you are the most.
 

 Most I can do now is smile
exhale slowly and breathe a sigh.
The pinnings in my heart do grip
as tears do well in my eyes.
 

Sinking deeper in your mystery
I now willingly take its lovely ride
and can't think of a thing more joyous
than you and me side by side.
 

Sigh, Love you so.

Del Cano 2005 April 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!   I think this one is now my favorite.

Anonymous said...

This writ was a tear jerker!
Made me cry!!
So gentle, So soft, So elegant!
Just like the Man
Great Job!

Ms PScott

Anonymous said...

Spencer

So poignant...a mournful yearning. Ah yes, I know it well. When one is glad to be sad.

Carly

Anonymous said...

When you pour yourself out like this, dear man, you give new meaning to swimmin' in love......

Hugs,
Chris