Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lady of the Night

I saw her walk across the floor
though she was not real
but to my eyes I was sure
the image wouldn't be still

she beamed a smile my way
as I fell into a trance of sort
and her walk was a delight
as if she was playing a sport.

There was this hesitation I saw
as if she wished me to touch
Her image, a masterpiece to draw
caused me to yearn so much.

I was in a stupor at the time
but could smell her scents
an over powering sensual crime
which spoke of major events.

My breath grew short and paused
when her eyes locked in place
exciting the core which caused
a blush to cover my face.

Who was this woman in sight
come walking 'cross my floor
on the other side of midnight
she posted a healthy score

Oh lady of the night please stay
awaken me from this dream
target me till the break of day
and love me to extreme.

Del Cano 2008 December

No comments: