Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Craving What You've Got

I've got a pot of chittlins
cooking and some greens
but neither wet my appetite
like your tight jeans.

Had a taste for sweet potato pie
but it faded before I could cut a slice
I was thinking bout those twin sisters
to kiss them would be so nice.

I can't help but keep in mind
the slow rolling motion of your hips
and no way I can get out of my mind
tasting those delicious lips.

Woman, I got a thing going here
you are the soul food on my mind
been stumbling round in a daze
waiting for our next time.

I keep thinking bout sugar
the flavor you always leave
brown sugar with a hint of fig
is the taste you always weave.

The flavors stuck in my mind
cannot be found in a pot
they are all the mixtures you give
I am craving what you've got.

Del Cano 2008 December

No comments: