Friday, December 26, 2008

I Waited

woman, I'm been waiting on you
till life finally turned the pages
it's never been just days or years
but more like many ages.

you actually showed up
after lifetimes have gone by
we're no longer a thought
or simply a twinkle in an eye

our spirits met so long ago
then danced around a tree
speaking of when life changed
getting ready for you and me.

I never had a doubt
that our time would come
its just it took so long, yet
spirits didn't grow numb.

I have waited eons for you
hoping life wound down like mine
we could finally dance and twirl
on the first mountain top we find.

oh dear, spirits are wonderful
they kept us both up to date
with all the possibilities
it was hard in that long wait.

now, a new beginning is here
we can radiate as love so dictate
not another soul has the ability
to run interference or negate.

we are free as the stars or
Lady Moon perched .in her frame
Oh, I'm so glad I waited
cause you finally came.

Del Cano 2008 December .

1 comment:

TJ said...

OH wow, words of expression in time line.
I really like this one...really nice.