Saturday, October 25, 2008

Desire

Desire is an entrapment
forcing images and feelings
we love to linger within.
Raises heat we were not aware
was available
nor was in existence.

Desire can be an encumbrance
which gets our emotions moving.
It makes me wonder of the traits
a woman or a man has which calls out
to us.

Every cell and organ of our bodies
reacts to it's drive and upsets the cart.
I can be minding my own business
when suddenly desire raises its head.
Causes an uneasiness, a deep
sudden throbbing and an arising.

Without the least bit of warning
desire can explode within driving its
need to a crescendo forcing that
cry of need to the surface.

Oh, but desire reminds me
I am still alive
and remain a sexual being
in an often dull uncaring world.

It lets me know others
can reach my inner self
tickling the need to be wanted
to be needed

to be to be hugged

to be touched by another
with similar desires

To be sated.

Desire is all about sex
in its rawest form.

Del Cano 2008 October

No comments: