Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You Make the Sun Rise

you make the sun rise
even when clouds are there
and brightens up the day
when rain drips thru the air.

you make the wind whisper
a breeze blown thru your lips
halt the coming storms with
a touch of your fingertips.

you, with your passion's brew
allow me to be calm and at ease.
with all of the forces pushing
can count on you to please.

you make the sun rise
with rainbows in the air
my days are always brighter
cause I got you there.

Del Cano 2007 July

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem and I love the message it conveys...........
                                                                        Myke

Anonymous said...

Hi Spencer !!!!!!!!!!

This poem is beautiful. I wish this had been written for me. This is like a great love letter. Thanks for sharing this. Take care.