Monday, July 2, 2007

Walking Thru Your Words

Let me walk thru your words
cause they massage my mind.
Brushing against them is magic
they're of the keeping kind.

Love to stroll thru your words
which always tend to soothe.
Their touch being so soulful
balms me to a loving groove.

Oooo, love walking thru your words
their breath so caressing to me.
While they wash all over my body
and grip me quite ecstatically.

Strolling thru your garden of words
fills me with a scented bouquet.
An aroma, raising higher my senses
to a mountain peak in your way.

Del Cano 2007 July
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


I strolled through this absolutely lovely poem.   It is filled with emotion and touches ones heart.
                                                          Myke

Anonymous said...

your words are as beautiful as ever. i've missed them so.