Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Uh Uh, No Way

Oh, hell no, this will not be
can't kill my passion for poetry.
Okay, gave up the smokes
then a few of them dirty jokes
but I'll be damn if you knock
me off my steady sensual rock.

I can walk most lines you wish
cook up a quick tasty dish
sing you all the songs you want
pick out a star then point
But, no ma'am, not my poems
like giving up one of my arms.

Your spunk in reaching
is quite a bit like teaching
but I can't really learn
just how you can discern
that my writes are in spite
of what you feel is right.

No damn way, aint gonna be
poems are meaningful to me
They let me travel the world
oftimes to dance and twirl
bring up lots of joy and glee
touching ever so wonderfully

Oh, don't you dare go there
you'll be fast seeking a spare
someone else to stroke your hair
fondle and kiss you everywhere
stroke and stoke you, I declare
can all go sail off in the air

Whats wrong with you gurl
ain't no better one in this world
the way I treat your body
always warm like a hot toddy
rock n rolling like in a spasm
with you having multi-orgasms

Baby, it might be quiting time
tho you are the perfect rhyme
my writes soothe away the pain
rubs you here then do it again
I can give up a whole lot for thee
ain't no way I'll quit my poetry.

Del Cano 2006 Feb

 

 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer - you tell her!
You can't give up your rhyme -  at any time. We need you here with your sensual cheer, my dear! I feel you've made that perfectly clear and sin - cere.
Hugs,
Dianna
PS Love that graphic too!

Anonymous said...

Take ya or leave ya . . .  you got to rhyme all the time!!!

This is great!
              Cyndy

Anonymous said...

Ode to Poet
The poet seeks something soft
To soften the blows
Of Winter;...
He rocks
To and fro
Enjoying
his verse.
natalie

Anonymous said...

Do you know that when I read your poems I get a hot flash....yikes,,,They are so good and your way with poetry is wonderful.  How do you do it?  I try to make words rhyme and they sound dumb.  Love the yellow man in blue shirt........
                                                                   MoodyMyke