Wednesday, March 17, 2004

You Love Me With Your Eyes

You love me with your eyes

and reach the deepest well.

The slightest of a moment

may birth a new love cell.

 

You touch me with your eyes

ravishing my senses anew

not allowing a relaxed void

I treasure the radiance of you.

 

You warm me with your eyes

and glow a luscious hue.

my kaledoscope of feelings

erupts for the world to view.

 

You coat me with your love

like soft rain from the skies

making me beam and shine

when you love me with your eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eyes are the mirrors of the soul...to love with your eyes is the deepest form, yes?  Awesomely penned, my friend!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

He gazes into my eyes and my knees go weak.  
I am no longer in control of my senses.
A life time of searching could never bring me to this peak.
As when I close my mouth and listen to his eyes speak.