Monday, July 7, 2008

May As Well Stop Kidding Myself

May as well stop kidding myself 
cause you know just as well as I
my mind lingers on you like dessert
apple or cream filled banana pie.

I can't help but relate you
to something quite good to eat.
When I feast my eyes on you
I see a saucy sugary treat.

Might as well stop this crap
and face up to what I'm feeling.
Get all out of balance with you
when you're near I'm reeling.

What's the use in trying to delay
need to take action this minute.
There's a charge of emotions brewing
not one reason not to jump in it.

Why did you allow me to wait
with us both stirring up this storm.
No not a sky full of dark clouds
hugging, embracing you in my arms.

Let's bring this stand off to a halt
allow this erotic crave to show its face.
Can't wait to feel you, caress you
most of all can't wait for my taste.

Del Cano 2008 June
12:23 PM 06/20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Spencer!
nat