Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nothing But to Respond

As I get chills from even
the thought
I can feel her fingertips
skiing down my back.
My spine sending out alerts.
 
My neck and shoulders flutter
can feel the rippling affect slide
all the way to my toes which
curl in an uncontrollable way.
 
When she embraces me I quake
as if an eruption was about to occur
and I can see the thrill of it all
as if lava was flowing red hot.
 
My body has no control at all
when in the magic of her kiss
and sensuality screams in a torrid
full bodied enveloped exhale.
 
I am left with nothing
but to respond,
but to try to inhale all of her in
a single breath. 
 
To take in ever fiber of her
which performs a dance
of delight on my nerves.
Invites my every sense
to open to the spilling. 
 
Nothing, I mean nothing
has such a total affect
on my being.
as her touch.
 
Nothing raises my desire
as much as her kiss.
Nothing causes such
a robust response
as her eyes do when
begging me to take the
lead in our sail off
to Ecstasy.
 
Del Cano 2008 March

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely...