Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Always Craving for More

That feeling of aloneness sets in
when I can't seem to feel your touch.
When you are at work or out shopping
that's when I miss you so much.

Though your lingering scent
helps to keep your aura alive
am always yearning to be near you
you're the passion on which I thrive.

That smile of special agreement.
Your hugs hello make me feel
like I am the most special in the world
always reminding me, love is real.

That feeling of aloneness
which creeps over my soul
scares the hell outta me
yet has never grown old.

You fill my cup to overflow
raise passions higher than ever.
My senses get a flood of sensuality
as your presence pulls the lever.

Secretly, I am always begging
that you not wander beyond our door
for your love drowns me in a flood
but I am always craving for more.

Del Cano 2008 January



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, such a lovely one...